A chance to discover wellbeing from the inside out and end the day feeling blissfully rested, inspired and energised. Join us at The Fold Bransford for a wonderful Yoga Retreat Day for all Yoga abilities.
A haven for inspiration, creativity and healing.
The Fold's stunning Cart House has been choosen for our Retreat with beautiful oak floors and beams its an ideal setting for a full day of Yoga, Relaxation and Meditation.
As a keen runner and after completing my second ultra-marathon for charity I was looking for an activity that was not as harsh on my joints as running and I decided to join my first Yoga class, I became hooked immediately! I loved the way I felt after yoga positive, happy and relaxed.
I gained so much physical and mental strength from yoga that I decided to train to be a yoga instructor to share my experience and knowledge with others.
I am now a fully certified yoga instructor with the Yoga Alliance and have completed my RYT-200 training and now run various Vinyasa Flow Yoga classes within Worcester.
As a 200 hour qualified yoga teacher Sharon has specialised in yin yoga extending her training with Norman Blair author of “Brightening Our Inner Skies: Yin and Yoga”. Yin is a slower meditative practice with long held postures working to maintain and increase mobility of the joints and surrounding tissues, quieten the mind and restore balance by focusing on particular energy lines known as meridians in Chinese medicine. Influenced by Sarah Powers “Insight Yoga” Sharon can also offer a yin yang mix class with a blend of yin and slow flow to offer a rounded yoga practice,
Angie is a Artist, Photographer and Sound Therapist, she creates the sounds of the Tibetan bowls and Gongs along with other beautiful instruments to induce a deep state of relaxation by allowing your brain to drop down from the wide awake Beta state of consciousness into the more meditative Alpha and Theta states of consciousness. It allows you to come out of your busy mind chatter and connect back to your heart centre where we begin to align with our inner wisdom and intuition.
Saturday 29th June 2019, 9.30 - 3.30pm
9.30 - 11.00am
Vinyasa & Meditation
11.00 - 12.00pm
12.00 - 13.00pm
Lunch, The Fold Cafe
13.30 - 14.30pm
14.30 - 16.00pm
Spa Experiance add on £30.
Total Price £99.00 Per Person
Why not finish your retreat with a 2 hour Spa Experiance at The Bank House Spa directly opposite The Fold?
Experiance include robes and slippers and two hours use of the stunning spa facilities including indoor pool, thermal suite, gym and relaxation room. 4.00-6.00pm (immediatly after the Retreat).
Please choose the Spa Option when booking.
Click below to book your place on the retreat.
Terms and Conditions apply, please read our terms and conditions for our cancellation policy.
Please note full payment is required to book your space, payments can be made at the time of booking with a credit or debit card, for all other payment options including cash please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Shellie in class.
Please check carefully all the details of your booking before you make payment; after this we cannot accept responsibility for incorrect details.
1. It is the customer’s responsibility to check the reservation and ensure that the particulars contained are correct.
2. The customer or client shall pay Yoga-Within in full to confirm a booking.
3. In the event of an individual Yoga-Within retreat place cancellation by the customer:
- 75% of the total cost of the retreat is refundable up to 60 days prior to retreat start date.
- 50% of the total cost of the retreat is refundable up to 45 days ahead of the retreat start date.
Should a customer wish to cancel after 45 days, if Yoga-Within are able to fill the cancelled place after the 45 day period, the customer may receive a 50% refund
4. We accept payment by Debit or Credit Card, Bank Transfer, Paypal or cash. Please ensure that we receive the full amount for your retreat.
5. If for any reason beyond our control there is a venue issue, we will refund all payments in full.
6. If you have any health issues, please consult your doctor to make sure you are in a fit state to join us for the activity.
7. Due to teacher cancellations or any other situations outside our control, we reserve the right to make any changes to our programme, courses or teachers, alternative arrangements will be offered.
8. We may offer a discount to some students, or last-minute discount places – this does not affect the status of any guests who have previously paid the full price,and no discount will then become due to them.
Thank you - Yoga-Within