A chance to discover wellbeing from the inside out and end the day feeling blissfully rested, inspired and energised. Join us at The Boathouse for a wonderful Yoga Retreat Day for all Yoga abilities.
The Boathouse is Worcestershire’s premier tapas restaurant and wine bar serving Mediterranean and British tapas dishes for lunch or evening meals.
We have the opportunity to hold another of our successful Yoga Day retreats in the stunning balcony room which boasts the best views in town with outside seating and balcony area overlooking the River Severn.
As a keen runner and after completing my second ultra-marathon for charity I was looking for an activity that was not as harsh on my joints as running and I decided to join my first Yoga class, I became hooked immediately! I loved the way I felt after yoga positive, happy and relaxed.
I gained so much physical and mental strength from yoga that I decided to train to be a yoga instructor to share my experience and knowledge with others.
I am now a fully certified yoga instructor with the Yoga Alliance and have completed my RYT-200 training and now run various Vinyasa Flow Yoga classes within Worcester.
As a 200 hour qualified yoga teacher Sharon has specialised in yin yoga extending her training with Norman Blair author of “Brightening Our Inner Skies: Yin and Yoga”. Yin is a slower meditative practice with long held postures working to maintain and increase mobility of the joints and surrounding tissues, quieten the mind and restore balance by focusing on particular energy lines known as meridians in Chinese medicine. Influenced by Sarah Powers “Insight Yoga” Sharon can also offer a yin yang mix class with a blend of yin and slow flow to offer a rounded yoga practice,
Saturday 9th November 2019, 9.00am - 15.30pm
9.00 - 10.00am
Yoga Breakfast @ The Boathouse Meet & Greet
10.15 - 11.15am
Meditation - Yin
11.30 - 13.00pm
13.00 - 14.00pm
Lunch @ The Boathouse
14.00 - 15.30pm
Mini Yoga Workshop - TBA
Click below to book your place on the retreat.
Terms and Conditions apply, please read our terms and conditions for our cancellation policy.
Please note full payment is required to book your space, payments can be made at the time of booking with a credit or debit card, for all other payment options including cash please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Shellie in class.
Please check carefully all the details of your booking before you make payment; after this we cannot accept responsibility for incorrect details.
1. It is the customer’s responsibility to check the reservation and ensure that the particulars contained are correct.
2. The customer or client shall pay Yoga-Within in full to confirm a booking.
3. In the event of an individual Yoga-Within retreat place cancellation by the customer:
- 75% of the total cost of the retreat is refundable up to 60 days prior to retreat start date.
- 50% of the total cost of the retreat is refundable up to 45 days ahead of the retreat start date.
Should a customer wish to cancel after 45 days, if Yoga-Within are able to fill the cancelled place after the 45 day period, the customer may receive a 50% refund
4. We accept payment by Debit or Credit Card, Bank Transfer, Paypal or cash. Please ensure that we receive the full amount for your retreat.
5. If for any reason beyond our control there is a venue issue, we will refund all payments in full.
6. If you have any health issues, please consult your doctor to make sure you are in a fit state to join us for the activity.
7. Due to teacher cancellations or any other situations outside our control, we reserve the right to make any changes to our programme, courses or teachers, alternative arrangements will be offered.
8. We may offer a discount to some students, or last-minute discount places – this does not affect the status of any guests who have previously paid the full price,and no discount will then become due to them.
Thank you - Yoga-Within